Here’s how to choose Pearl Bridal Hair Combs
We completely understand how difficult it is to make decisions and finally get the job done in exactly the way it is expected on your Big Day. Pretty much of an exercise though! Well, to make the task easier, there is a whole bunch of designers, event planners, stylists and what not? Here, it is important to mention that each minor detail in the weddings holds immense significance and therefore should be carefully carried out to avoid pitfalls.
Despite the fact that everything, from the ring cushion to the sandals for the bride is available in a vast variety, the aim of the experts has remained the same. They have been striving to handle entire issues vigilantly in order to achieve customer satisfaction. For instance, what color does the bride adore, what design does she prefer and consequently, what type of accessories would best fit into the setting? Remind yourselves that anything that might look perfect might not suit everyone; therefore chosen accessories must compliment the attire of the bride at the very first point.
Focusing upon the hair combs specifically, it has been observed that a majority does not prefer wearing a veil throughout the special occasion, instead special hair accessories are consumed for enhancing the hair-do which hides beyond the veil otherwise. The hair combs therefore are becoming extremely popular nowadays. There are all types from crystals to pearls, flower wreaths and side feathers, etc. It is observed that the brides are obsessed with using Pearl Hair Combs due to their versatile nature and elegant finishing. However, the question about How to Choose a Proper Pearl Bridal Hair Comb still needs to be attended. Here is a quick check of how and what to choose, keeping in mind what would best suit you…
· Even before you set out to choose hair accessories, chalk out the type of dress you desire to wear. It is not necessary that the comb you chose fits well with the dress. You might find that the veil to be a best option in few cases.
· The color of your wedding dress is very significant, while a majority goes for white and lacy, a few might want to experiment and play with colours on their wedding day. The design and color of the hair combs, plus the style would vary accordingly.
· Consider the style of your wedding dress, most accessories are typically designed to compliment as specific cut. Your designer can assist you in this matter; arranging a setting to discuss this very issue can be beneficial.
· Decide what kind of a hair do you would want for the special occasion. Sometimes, a specific style goes with your face cut. Your make up artist is the person to be reached at this point. Don’t forget to get your Hair Comb designed according to your hairstyle.
· Last but not the least, if you desire to wear the Hair Comb and still carry the traditional veil, there is a wide variety Hair accessory that go perfectly with the veil as well. For instance, some Crystal or Pearl sets are specifically designed to show from under the veil.
In a nutshell, the focus remains on preparing the Bride in the best possible way. Although hiring a planner can be useful in this context, a number of decisions must be undertaken within a specific time limit. You would never want to run out of time would you?
As I always said: all wedding accessories must be handmade. Then your day will be special and unique. And the main point: YOU will be the only ONE, that has one J
Get an idea:
More You can find in etsy:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/JurgaJewelry
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Only-Handmade-Jewelry/320397188030037